Web Designer required for my client in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
My client are recruiting for a talented web designer to work within their marketing team.
This is a solo role working in a commercial lead business so it’s vital you’re confident in your abilities and can effectively manage your own work load.
Ideally you will have experience working within a digital agency or start-up and are able to demonstrate a passion for all things digital.
• Adobe Creative Suite: Including Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects & InDesign
• HTML and CSS skills
• Experience of website CMS/WordPress editing
• An interest in social media and latest responsive trends
• Google Analytics
• Video production and editing
• Knowledge of Photography and Camera skills would be an advantage
• Up to £33k
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Company pension
• Free parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job