Position: Web Designer
Location: Kidlington (OX5)
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Sector: Wordpress, HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, CMS
- Existing project management experience either in-house or via a digital marketing agency is essential
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Google AdWords, Social Media and various web technologies
- Strong communicator and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Able to bring innovate ideas and a strong work ethic to the table
- A track record of managing projects, milestones, budgets and project work
A multi-award winning digital marketing agency are recruiting a Web Designer to join their office in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
Since their inception in 2010, these guys have developed and shaped their image into one of the leading digital marketing firms in the region. They have instilled a culture based on the collaboration of ideas and freedom to innovate, evidence points to a close knit team with a strong work ethic that breeds excellence, consistent results to their clients is a by-product of this unrivalled success.
Due to expansion, a Web Designer to oversee all things design, creation and updating current client microsites, websites and landing pages. Equally you will be tasked with management of sites, managing external clients with backend technical work on certain websites and ensuring websites are tested and fully functioning.
Interested to learn more? You must be well versed in thinking outside of the box in a bid to generate new ideas, whilst ensuring your sites meet client expectations. If this sounds like your bag, we would LOVE to hear from you!
This is award-winning digital marketing agency who helps strong and ambitious businesses in traditional sectors to win new customers online, by capturing and converting them when it matters most.
As specialists in search engine marketing, social advertising, web design, and conversion rate optimisation.