I am pleased to be recruiting for my clients award winning business. They have recently won an award for employer of the year. You will be part of a small team, you will need to have keen eye for design and a passion for creativity. You will create and design websites for my client and my clients customers.
One of your first exciting projects will be redesigning my clients website, this will involve graphics and animations. This is an exciting role with real potential to progress in a rapidly growing company.
- To send out SEO reports.
- Scheduling blog posts
- Website content updates.
- Website administration, updating plugins,setting up software and basic administration of websites.
- Web Server Administration, keeping an eye on space and backups on servers and making sure sites and servers are up and running.
- Design, designing stationary and eventually logo’s also.
- Email Newsletters.
- Updating clients.
- Previous use of Photoshop (Basic Skills)
- Design experience (This can be creating a poster or creating a project from either school or college)
- Website experience, Experience either maintaining or amending a site
- Organisation skills,
- Basic IT skills
- Enthusiastic, Excited about learning and the job involved,
- Ability to communicate
- Can work as part of a team or alone
- Experience in customer service
My client offer a friendly supportive environment for you to develop your skills and career. There is free onsite parking. Your salary will be between 16-20K dependent upon experience with a review after three months and potential to progress within 6 months for the right candidate.
Hi Five act as an agency in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job