Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Web Designer to be based in Langley near Slough?
My Client is a well-established successful Digital Agency looking for someone who are currently looking for a quality focused Digital Designer with solid skills using Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign. You should have a passion for GUI and UX design, be innovative and user focused.
Main Duties of Your Role
- To be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Work very closely with the software development team
- Have a real passion for attractive UI and a major emphasis on UX / Customer experience
- Thinking creatively to produce new and exciting ideas and concepts
- Design for a range of platforms including web, tablet, mobile devices, VR & touchscreen kiosks
- Be able to understand client requirements and act upon them
- Help to continue the growth of a thriving technology company
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent Photoshop skills and proficient knowledge of Illustrator and inDesign.
- Knowledge/experience of responsive layouts
- Excellent understanding of UX / Customer journeys / Customer experience
- Any experience of adapting web based user interfaces on to tablet and mobile would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills coupled with creativity and a passion for new technology
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is highly advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000-£45,000 per annum
- Free onsite parking ( 5 minutes from the M4)
- 5 minute walk from train station
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Flexible start time
- Breakfast provided as well as tea/coffee facilities in the "breakout room"
- Smart-casual dress code