Job Title: Web Designer / I.T. Assistant
Salary: DOE + Bonus + Discounted Travel
Working within a small team, you will be supporting the Head of I.T. to help ensure the smooth running of the all systems within the organization.
Working under the direction of the Head of I.T. your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of all Websites and Systems.
- Assist the project management of I.T. initiatives.
- Offer support on existing I.T. systems.
- Offer I.T. support within the office and team.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of technology products and services.
- Work with multiple areas of technology and multiple departments.
- Suggest and assist in the development of new system facilitation, current system enhancements
- Assist in the management of internal/external application upgrades.
- Conduct competitor and market research to help improve all system and network operations processes.
- Negotiate contracts with manufacturers for all software, hardware and consulting services.
- Assist in the creation of strategic goals and convert to easily implemented plans.
- Manage external vendor's relationships and services.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Good understanding and experience using web technologies such as WordPress, HTML & CSS.
- A good creative eye for visually appealing graphics, websites and layouts.
- Good understanding and experience using creative suites such as Adobe, particularly Adobe Photoshop.
- Hands on technical experience with building and maintenance of computers & laptops.
- Technical experience troubleshooting operating systems, particularly Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Experience using analytics & analysis software
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective prioritisation and time management skills
- A commercial and entrepreneurial mentality
- Hands on technical experience of wired and wireless networks.
- Knowledge and experience of online marketing techniques and strategies.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/