Due to recent contract wins and continued growth we are looking for a Web Designer / Developer to work on a wide range of web projects. The role will require a creative, dynamic and positive individual that is keen to learn and capable of working well on their own as well as within a team.LOCATION
Alnwick, NorthumberlandTHE ROLE
You will be responsible for the creation of web designs based on client requirements. You will take an active role in the design process understanding requirements, wireframing, prototyping through to final designs. Though predominantly we are looking for a designer the ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery as well as familiar with common front-end frameworks (Bootstap, Foundation, etc…) and capable of turning your beautiful designs into clean, manageable, responsive code.ESSENTIALS
- Design portfolio demonstrating your creativity as a designer / developer.
- Good understanding of HTML5 / CSS3
- Ability to work independently & desire to learn
- Commercial experience is good though a thirst for cutting edge design is more important to us.
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- LESS / SASS
- Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with email marketing systems (Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp, etc...)
- Working experience with CMS systems (Wordpress, Umbraco, Drupal, etc...)