Our client is a leading supplier of products in their specialist field who are looking to recruit a talented, dynamic, Web Designer to join its hands-on digital team based in the Northallerton area.
Successful applicants will be responsible for designing and maintaining a number of different customer-facing applications and interfaces. Applicants must be confident users of the Adobe Creative Suite and have knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adobe CC (Particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to write content
- SEO Knowledge
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Experience managing social media channels
- Maintain and update content across the companies 4 websites via Magento CMS
- Image preparation using Adobe Photoshop
- Designing promotional content for print: brochures, leaflets etc.
- Build and send promotional emails.
- Manage the Wordpress blog and core social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented, dynamic, Web Designer looking to join a successful organisation, offering exciting and challenging work and potential for career development in a period of significant expansion.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Design