POST- are recruiting for a web designer/developer who is proficient in front-end development technologies and enjoys bringing creative designs to life, to work for our client who is an established digital design agency based near York who has a long history of producing quality products for their clients.
Thier web developer’s workload is varied and their projects will allow you to apply your skills and overcome new challenges. They build anything from single page sites to large CMS based websites and even bespoke apps. The majority of their websites are responsive and you’ll be responsible for building them from scratch from Photoshop files as well as helping to maintain existing sites.
If you’re looking to develop your web design career, you’ll get plenty of training from within the team, as well as support for the resources you need to further your skills. They're looking for self-motivated candidates to join the creative team and to give their customers an online presence to be proud of.
What we need from you-
- Experience with SASS or LESS
- Experience building responsive websites
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- A willingness to learn and keep up with web development trends
- Some experience of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of Wordpress or other CMSs
- Competetive salary
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 the longer you are with them)
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop and extra monitor provided so you can work remotely when needed
- Free hosting space for your personal projects
- Client and employee referral reward schemes
- Personal training allowance
- We close between Christmas and New Year
- Spacious, open plan offices in a picturesque market town with plenty of local shops and transport links
- A relaxed working atmosphere with a friendly bunch of people
- Regular social events
- Local gym membership
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"