We are looking to recruit a temporary to permanent Web Design and Marketing Assistant to work for our clients based in the Chesterfield area on a full time basis of 40 hours per week.
Skills and Experience required for the role:
-Working with vcms systems, or if you have experience using content management systems like Word press or similar, that's a good start.
- HTML experience would be useful to help with understanding the text editor
- The web design will cover completion of products, completing checkout module, CYO (create your own module) and information sections.
- The ideal candidate would be required to learn how each area is done (back end and front end wise).
- Involvement of the design of the trade side of the website
- Working on getting the website live and up Google rankings, so any experience with this would be an distinct advantage
- Setting up mailing lists /offer codes
You will also be required to have the following skils for the Marketing duties:
- Excellent organisational, planning and IT skills
- Strong communication and negotiating ability
- Some experience with an Marketing environment
If you have the relevant experience and the role and would like more information, please contact Joanne Bennett on
- Web Design