Web Delivery Executive (Front End) - Global Online Retailer - £25,000 - £28,000
Web Delivery Executive (Front End) - The Company
A global online contact lenses and prescription glasses retailer is looking to expand its development capabilities! They are one of the UK's most recognised online brands and are rapidly expanding across Europe at the moment and need a talented and driven developer to join their team.
Web Delivery Executive (Front End) - Your role
As a web delivery executive, you will be responsible for developing their existing platforms, as well as building microsites and landing pages for their campaign based digital applications. This role will also involve maintaining and uploading the content to their CMS.
Web Delivery Executive (Front End) - Your Responsibilities
* Develop a range of digital applications; including full web builds, microsites, and landing pages.
* Taking ownership of assigned backlog to deliver content to our current CMS platform in structured and understandable way
* Identifying and capturing any issues with current templating, content structure and layouts to feed into backlog of future CMS platform to be addressed
* Maintaining information, content and image layout standards for UK and international websites whilst working closely with Design, Content and Development teams
* Maintaining good HTML standards for CMS areas and Blog posts on current CMS
* Maintaining and implementing good technical search engine optimisation strategies with guidance from SEO manager
* Building templates / new pages / page layout elements / microsites in HTML/ CSS/ JS
Web Delivery Executive (Front End) - Your Skills
* Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS code
* Understanding of development methodologies and workflows desirable
* Good attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive and proactive attitude
* Experience using Content Management Systems
* Experience in JIRA or Trello desirable but not essential
* Photoshop skills desirable but not essential
* Good initiative to work on their own
* High level of commitment and have willingness to learn new skills
In return, you'll be working as part of one of the UK's most recognised brands and have exposure to large scale global projects. You'll be working alongside a team of developers and other creatives and have the ability to diversify and improve your skill-set using the latest front end technologies. You'll also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'