R13 recruitment are working alongside a highly reputable leisure and tourism provider in their search for an experienced Web Data Analyst to work within their eCommerce team. Reporting directly to the eCommerce Manager, your core responsibility will be to improve business effectiveness by gathering and analysing customer and website data to surface data-driven insight which will help shape our strategy and product / service development.
Your role will assess trends and identify opportunities and prove the value of site and commercial changes and marketing campaigns. We are looking for a driven, passionate data analyst who is striving to grow into a data scientist and loves to explore data and gather insight that can help grow the business.
Duties to include:
- Data Analysis: To perform data analysis of the company websites and online marketing campaigns in order to produce insights and recommendations to improve the performance of the business. This will require data extraction, aggregation, and analysis of multiple data sources to give actionable insights to various business teams.
- Data Reporting: To produce regular and ad hoc reports using analytical data generated by the websites and online marketing campaigns. This will include daily, weekly and monthly reports and dashboards to aid decisions for change and identifying business opportunities.
- Data Capture: To ensure that all of the data which is/can be generated by the websites and online marketing campaigns is properly captured using correct tagging and data layers. Integrity check data and tracking where necessary for accuracy.
- Use Google Analytics APIs to automate reporting providing real-time data to the business on demand.
- To be the web analytics 'subject matter expert’ within the business and to ensure that web analytics best practices are being followed by the business.
- To provide web analytics training and support to business associates.
You will have/be:
- 2-3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Google Analytics and Google Data Studio experience essential; Adobe Analytics experience very desirable.
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills.
- Adobe Target and BigQuery experience desirable.
- A very good understanding of other Microsoft Office tools, especially Access and PowerPoint.
- Power BI / Tableau or similar experience.
- Optimisation software experience is a plus.
- A good understanding of online marketing, especially Search Engine Marketing.
- A good understanding of web design and user experience principles.
- A reliable individual with a "get things done" attitude.
- Calm and pragmatic nature.
- Energetic and passionate self-starter with a good sense of humour.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting, with proven ability to interact with all levels of end users.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- A team player who is excited by challenge and opportunity.
This is a full time permanent role. Working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday from stylish town centre offices. Offered salary £28,000pa with a comprehensive benefits package including; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking onsite, enhanced workplace pension scheme and Group life insurance.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Web Data Analyst
- Google Data Studio