Web Copywriting Team Leader
We are looking for a skilled copywriter with supervisory experience to lead our team of Copywriters as Web Copywriting Team Leader. You will ensure all content is created using SEO best practices and use analytical tools to monitor performance of traffic to all sites. You will also drive improved ranking and conversion, whilst ensuring high quality copywriting standards are met.
Our ecommerce department is busy and driven and this position plays a key role in driving traffic to our sites and ultimately the profitability of the department.
The primary duties of the role will be-
- Driving through the enrichment of product long descriptions to improve rank performance (FAB), giving customer confidence and aiming to increase conversion
- Managing web copy deadlines for quarterly new line launches
- Working closely with the team to carry out thorough analysis in preparation for category overhauls, ensuring all SEO opportunities are considered and actioned
- Identifying industry trends, building product knowledge and gaining a clear understanding of what customers want in order to support the development of the Cater Hub
- Ensuring marketing mods and customer feedback is actioned accurately and within acceptable timelines
- Developing SEO specific KPIs to manage performance and identify opportunities for improvement
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
- An e-Commerce background with excellent SEO skills
- Excellent copywriting skills, both grammar and content
- Advanced level experience of using Microsoft Office and CMS/PIM systems
- Proficient with Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics and Moz
- Able to interpret analytical data
- Strong working knowledge of HTML
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.