Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Web Coordinator on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Birmingham.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a salary of £27,415 per annum
The successful candidate will be responsible for the improvement and delivery of the website, as well as online and digital marketing communications.
- Coordinating all website activity and the delivery of online and digital marketing communication strategies which support the wider organisation and its strategic plan
- Working with staff, Officers, students and key stakeholders to support the delivery and development of online and digital platforms and channels
- Leading and facilitating the delivery of website and related development projects, including the testing and integration of digital platforms and channels
- Overseeing the ongoing maintenance, audit and review of websites to include making recommendations and implementing developments to improve accessibility and navigation
- Developing front end website functionality, including the creation and customisation of web pages and application of on page widgets and modules to provide functionality and availability for key activities
- Optimising website performance and functionality, including the design of website navigation, creation of page templates and integration of social media and other interactive applications
- Updating websites with up-to-date and engaging content, developing web pages and maintaining front and back end email templates to support online communications
- Leading on the design of the website from a Web Designer perspective, liaising with agencies and Design Coordinators to implement design changes with minimal disruption
- Managing CRM data to support targeted campaigns
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all queries regarding online, digital media and the website
- Developing a reporting structure for website analytics
- Updating app content
- Liaising with external agencies as required
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing & Communications jobs, please contact Celia Jarvis, Hannah Dunlop or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Marketing & Communications Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'