If you’re looking for a new challenge with a real opportunity to work out of your comfort zone and you want to work for a truly global travel brand, then keep reading.
Trafalgar Travel is seeking a 1st class Web Content Producer to join their Digital Agency (BS&T Digital) to take their global communications programme to new heights. You’ll work within a global digital team whose sole focus is to support the regional sales & marketing teams and global brand team to drive business growth.
Who are we?
Trafalgar Travel has been creating exceptional guided holidays for almost 70 years.
With more than 230 trips to worldwide destinations, including Europe, North & Central, South America, and Asia, we continue to offer new ways to travel every year.
A family company, guided by CEO, Gavin Tollman, we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate. We were the first to create Insider Experiences; enabling our guests to appreciate their destination through genuine local experiences, such as dining with locals in their homes. And we continue to evolve guided travel in new directions.
Travel is our passion See it for yourself in what our guests say on social media, and how we’ve won more awards than any other guided travel company.
- Help develop and maintain key areas of the website, under direction of the Head of Web and Ecommerce
- Competency with web UX conventions and standards, including accessibility and SEO
- Fulfil team responsibility of managing a high volume of business as usual (BAU) content requests
- Create wireframes and explore appropriate page layouts based on web best practices
- Experience in website information architecture
- Ensure content is current and accurate and any outdated content is removed or archived as required
- Proactively support the Head of Web and Ecommerce in delivery of all product feeds to Travel Agents
- Assist with UAT for website and digital products, ensuring new developments are functional, fit for purpose, and capable of driving a positive user experience.
- Administer the team helpdesk, acting on and responding to all helpdesk tickets in a timely and professional manner.
- Familiar with Photoshop, HTML and CMS
- Using the Freshdesk Helpdesk software to diagnose, solve and communicate with customers on support issues, maintaining a positive and helpful attitude at all times.
- Using SiteCore CMS to create amend or remove web content or pages from one of the 8 regional websites and Trade sites.
- Liaising with Travcorp Group IT and Trafalgar regional teams to troubleshoot Agent login issues.
- Performing QA on web pages, new functionality and bug fixes.
- Positively contributing to team meetings, brainstorming sessions or other interactive workshops.
Still interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Have 1-2 years’ digital agency experience with a solid understanding of the campaign and creative process
- Have next-level organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently on multiple projects with different teams and delivering them on time
- Have an eagle-eye for detail but the ability to see the bigger picture and plan strategically
- Be a clear and efficient communicator
- Experience managing project resourcing is preferable
- Be process-driven and a logical thinker
- Be actively engaged with content marketing
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
What's on offer? Our benefits:
A supportive, fun and friendly team environment; competitive wages; Volunteer Days (two per year); professional development for all employees; BUPA; Kiddivouchers; travel discounts (terms apply); a day off on your birthday; season ticket loan.
- Web Content
- SEO copywriting