Web Content Editor
The experience we need.
- 3-6 months' commercial web content experience
- Proven experience in Photoshop with experience of using a CMS (WordPress, Drupal etc)
- Excellent attention to details, proof reading skills, analytical skills and a passion for digital marketing and emerging technologies
- A positive, ambitious person who has the confidence to work with stakeholders and external clients
As the digital team's Digital Content Editor you’ll work closely with the wider team of digital project managers, developers and account managers delivering on digital content briefs. You'll get to work with a really collaborative team and will be able to learn lots from their experience. As the Digital Content Editor you'll play a major part in updating client’s websites, creating new web pages, editing existing content in the CMS and reporting back to the client regularly.
An award-winning, integrated marketing agency with an excellent reputation, a great team and state of the art offices, and plenty of social stuff going on. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is buzzing.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary and agency perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to grow the agency as well as your own content marketing skillset
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.