Niche Recruitment are currently searching for a Web Content Executive to join their client's thriving international online business. An exciting opportunity for a graduate with a passion for writing and history. You'll be particularly skilled in, and responsible for the following:
- Writing SEO rich copy for website, email and social channels
- Ensuring all online content is on-brand and consistent
- Implementing a thorough SEO strategy to ensure content is optimised
- Creating and scheduling posts for social channels
- Monitoring and providing feedback for online customer reviews via social and Feefo
- Optimising PR opportunities
To be considered for the role of Web Content Executive, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous content development or copywriting experience
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Sound understanding of the principles of SEO
- Impeccable attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Degree educated, preferably Marketing or English
- Excellent knowledge and experience using social media platforms
- Customer centric approach to deliver best-in class online customer experience
- A positive, "make it happen" mentality
The role itself…
Working within a small but brilliant, close-knit eCommerce team, the ideal candidate will be excited to join this fast-paced office environment. Your killer attention to detail and passion for writing will ensure accuracy and precision across all platforms, not to mention making you a hit with the team.
What the company is like…
You'll be joining an award-winning, multi-channel retail brand who specialise in Fashion, Accessories & Homewares. The energetic Web Content Executive will have the opportunity to get their teeth into a wonderfully varied role where no two days are ever the same, or boring! Access to your own transport is crucial for this role due to rural South-East Oxfordshire office location.
How do you apply…?
Does this role appeal to you? If so, get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment on or apply now with a covering letter.
- Web Content | Copywriting | SEO | eCommerce | Online | Digital | Social Media | Email Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'