Our client launched in 1997. They travel extensively around the world to source products that are original in design, beautifully crafted and a little different from what you usually see. They tend to work with artisans, co-operatives from Africa to Asia, designers that have just come out of college and any kind of creative people that just make beautiful things!
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Responsibility for visual content
- Designing weekly newsletters & homepages
- Coding newsletters into html and scheduling mailings through MailChimp
- Checking / improving website functionalities (landing pages, product pages, basket, checkout, cross selling)
- Project managing & testing new web development provided by an agency
- New product / seasonal uploads
- Graphic design of catalogues, sales flyers, promotional materials making artwork print-ready
- Excellent repro skills are a must
- Essential Adobe Creative suite skills required – Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Lightroom, Excel
- Google Analytics, monitoring trends, conversion, researching competitors/spotting opportunities
- Social Media, updating all channels with visual content, write copy
- Liaise with 3rd party marketing companies re acquisition strategies
- You need to be highly organised, work at a fast pace, be a great team player with impeccable eye for good design / best imagery in line with our branding
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Educated to a degree.
- Confident, happy, bright, helpful, creative with a good eye for design and images. Technically and commercially minded, eloquent both in writing and on the phone.
- Eager to learn, interested in all aspects of running an eCommerce business.
- You must be able to work independently, learn things fast and have an eye for detail.
- Strong graphic design skills are a must (Photoshop/InDesign) together with excellent retouching skills.
- Photographic skills and knowledge of HTML would be beneficial for this job but not essential.
- You must be helpful, flexible and hands-on with an eye for detail and enough tenacity for problem solving.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'