Fabulous, global company are expanding and are looking for an experienced and dynamic Web Content Assistant to join their Marketing team.
Working within a team of 4 Web experts, you will ideally be experienced in Crowpeak and Hybris, but more importantly be experienced in the maintenance of multiple websites in multiple languages.
The Web Content Assistant role will be key in the maintenance and build out of content websites each tailored to specific market and language needs.
- Working across multiple content management systems (CMS) including Crownpeak and Hybris, liaising with developers and editors to ensure launched websites fulfil the needs and standards of the Pan European operation
- Coordinate with IT and development teams to assist in testing with the launch of new sites and the improvements made to existing sites
- Upload content to a range of different platforms including the ongoing development of a new e-commerce shopping experience, following company protocols and processes
- Operating across a variety of different language websites, translations will be provided
- Plan, define and implement website changes ?
- Investigate, remedy and / or report any operational and technical issues
- Remain an up-to-date in-house training resource for digital platforms used by the company
- May be required to update HTML and CSS to create accurate, complete, discoverable and usable digital content
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, IT or a directly relevant subject is preferable but not essential
- Experience of web content administration and web content management systems
- One or more years’ experience in a similar role surrounding editing, managing and implementing intranets or collaboration software
- Preferably multi-lingual and / or native to Romania, the Netherlands or Italy. However this is not compulsory.
- Great eye for detail to ensure all key brand / product messaging and styles remain consistent across all digital platforms
- From the outset, strong interpersonal skills, a calm demeanour as well as a good command of English will be key.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
- Works collaboratively with others
- Web Content Management
- Web Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'