If you're an aspiring Digital Marketing and Web Content grad or have a couple of years experience, we have an opportunity for you to join a market leading and exciting travel company, who offer bespoke weekend breaks geared towards fun activities and partying!
Creativity and a finger on the pulse of what makes our clients youthful target market tick, will help the successful Digital Marketing and Web Content assist and help to grow our clients online presence by creating exciting and compelling website content as well as innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will work alongside the Marketing Executive to support all online product content, email and social media campaigns, updating newsletters and product research.
Your prime focus is to keep the website constantly updated with product changes, promotions, fresh online content and new products.
The ideal candidate:
- Well qualified school leaver or graduate with strong English Language, Maths qualifications
- Marketing qualifications an advantage but not essential
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and an understanding of SEO
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Personality and a keen sense of writing compelling and exciting content
- Create new and engaging web content
- Update existing web content
- Promote products with external suppliers and the internal sales team
- Assisting in planning and delivery of email and social media campaigns
- Assist in the improvement of lead generation and sales conversions
- 22 days holiday
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Staff discounts
- An exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career in marketing
- Travel to European cities for annual general meetings, expenses paid
- Digital Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Assistant
- Online Content