Web Content Administrator
My client is looking for a Web Content Administrator based in Chelmsford who is immediately available to start on a temporary basis but may lead on to a permanent position.
The Web Content Administrator will be responsible for the addition & maintenance of product web content for the business - including product descriptions, images, pricing, copy, datasheets & brochures.
You will be passionate about managing and creating visually appealing online content and managing digital media.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of product photography & Adobe Photoshop. The candidate will be expected to thrive as part of a web & marketing team, with the candidate being a pro-active self-starter capable of handling incoming web projects as well as pro-actively sourcing new projects from other departments through strong communication skills.
The successful candidate's key responsibilities will be:
- Addition of new products to the ecommerce website & data entry via the company's CMS system
- Managing visually appealing content for product ranges such as images, copy, videos, datasheets and brochures on the ecommerce website. On occasion there will be requirement to create content.
- Updating pricing & stock level / lead-time information for products on the ecommerce website.
- Removing end of life products from the ecommerce website
- Handling product content from our content provider (CNET) and Product Manufacturers.
- Product photography - taking photos of products to be used on the ecommerce website.
- Using Photoshop to alter and prepare product photos to be web ready for use on the ecommerce website.
- Uploading videos to our YouTube channel to be used on the ecommerce website
- Supporting the Marketing efforts undertaken by the department where necessary.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Experiencing of using CMS Systems (Bespoke & WordPress)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Product Photography
Desired experience but not required:
- Previous experience of web content administration.
- Video Editing
- Experience of Digital Marketing Channels (Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media & Copywriting)
- Have interest/experience of I.T Networking
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.
Salary: £12.50 - £15.00 per hour depending on experience