Web Chat Sales Agent - Hitchin
No previous experience is required, however a passion and drive to succeed in a sales environment is essential.
Working hours are 12.00pm - 9.00pm, Monday to Friday
Web Chat Sales Agent - Job Overview
As a Web Chat Sales Agent your duties will include;
- Assisting customers on web chat who are interested in purchasing a product or contract from EE
- Engaging with customers, providing outstanding customer service, and answering questions regarding the products available
- Making recommendations about the most appropriate products available, and best current prices and tariffs
- Working to daily and weekly targets
- Selling additional products and services
- Ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, and all internal processes and procedures
- Undertaking regular training to ensure that sales techniques and product knowledge is always kept up to date
Web Chat Sales Agent - Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to start immediately
- Outstanding written communication skills are essential for this role, and will be assessed prior to starting work
- Energy, pace, drive and enthusiasm
- Self-motivated with the desire to progress
- Competitive, ambitious and eager to learn and deliver
Web Chat Sales Agent - Benefits Offered
- Competitive basic rate of pay
- Uncapped commission - with bonuses, you can expect to achieve up to £23k!
- Excellent in house training program
- Opportunity to self-promote upon completion of agreed targets - increasing basic salary along the way!
- Profit share scheme
- Free gym membership
- Numerous competitions, prizes and incentives including vouchers and holidays!
- Based in the centre of Hitchin town with excellent public transport links
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Temporary and Temporary to Permanent opportunities available
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- IT Sales
- Web Chat
- web based
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'