Web Assistant - 12 month assignment
Our client, a prestigious, Highly regarded company based in Falmouth, Cornwall are looking to recruit an experienced Web Assistant on a 12 month maternity leave assignment.
The Website Assistant will assist in the implementation of web strategy, maintaining content and assisting in the day-to-day management of the Company's suite of websites. They will ensure that product support materials are made available, and have undergone the relevant diligence and approval processes.
It is expected that the main duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Continuation of the growth of the company's group websites within the CMS system. Initially involving the planning, creation and management of additional languages following the agreed high level schedule.
- Be self-sufficient in the use and creation of content in the CMS. Have the ability to problem solve independently and use developer support in a cost effective manner.
- Have a deep understanding of the mechanics of the CMS system and can apply that understanding to troubleshooting any errors that occur.
- The weekly monitoring and maintenance of global company contact forms.
- The monthly production of the global web enquiry report.
- Create and test new pages as required, ensuring that the information is consistently applied across all language sites.
- Manage the daily updates of content to the website. This will involve liaising with our in country reviewers to manage the translation of updates, in addition to working with the translation company directly on larger sections of content.
- Manage the internal administration of international sales leads received via the UK website.
- Assist in the delivery of special projects as defined in the business deliverables.
Skills and experience
- Highly competent in the use of a relevant CMS, this is essential, also strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills required.
- Preferably educated to degree level and a minimum of three year experience in a marketing or marketing related position.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written are essential, able to meet deadlines and targets, organised and methodical in completing tasks, good attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Will have the ability to gain a deeper understanding of the full product ranges with the ability to identify model and images to ensure accuracy of our content.
- Will have the ability to manage multiple delivery deadlines and ensure that all material has been signed off through an appropriate approval process.
- Expected to keep up to date with advances in website technology and how this affects the business environment, and attend any role based training that may be required.
- Web Development
- Web Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"