QA Test Analyst
Due to the continued success and growth of this dynamic software business, my client are looking for a QA Test Analyst to join their technical development team based in lovely offices in Central Brighton. You will be involved in the testing of Desktop, Web and Mobile applications that are a very unique and highly innovative set of products for the Aviation industry. These products are used by millions of airline passengers every day.
In this role you will be involved in setting up and running manual and some automation tests for their web products from development to UAT. Ideally, you should have software testing experience and can work well within a technical team and deal with non technical stakeholders as required.
The QA Test Analyst will be familiar with agile development principles and implementing test plans / test cases that will need to adapt as the applications evolve and the requirements change.
My client are looking for someone who enjoys being part of the team and is able to identify risks and communicate issues / bugs within a release cycle in a clear and concise way. They are looking for someone who is keen to build on manual testing skills and help deliver automated testing tools for the business as required.
The role responsibilities:
- Working with Product Owners, Project Managers and Developers at all stages to promote and ensure quality
- Developing test plans for projects
- Producing test scenarios and test scripts and ensuring they are followed
- Producing and prioritizing bug reports
- Running cross-platform testing (mobile, desktop and app)
- Running multi-browser testing
- Working with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Taking ownership of quality controls and being willing and able to push back where criteria are not met
You will need skills & qualifications in some of the following:
- Good QA / Testing experience.
- Excellent communication skills required to document and report on defects and other software issues
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Experience with bug tracking software: Jira, Bugzilla.
- Experience with web-based database applications preferred
- Experience with either MySQL or SQL Server Databases
- Possibly some exposure to automated testing tools
This company offers diverse and interesting projects, modern testing tools and technologies to work with, a strong team dynamic and the chance to push your career forward at a rapid rate. This company provide their staff with a superb working environment, lots of benefits and perks and a fun place to work. If you are looking for a role where you can really make a difference for a global brand company, then please apply to find out more.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please get in touch to discuss further?
- Bug Tracking
- Manual Testing