Job Title: Web Applications Developer
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to continue your career in a fast-paced, agile, SaaS (Software as a Service) product development team, working on the continuing development of our award-winning authoring tool and distribution platform.
- Day-to-day work will focus on the ongoing evolution of the product suite through prioritised roadmap development of new features and functionality as well as improvements to the existing product.
- As a key member of the project team you will be responsible for the implementation of the defined solutions using agile methodologies to the agreed specification, ensuring it is delivered to time and quality.
- With the support of the Lead Software Engineers, ensure that the specified solution is developed efficiently, is fit for purpose, and functions effectively in the client and user environment.
- Work to a technical development plan, identifying and advising the Lead Software Engineers of any issues and proposed solutions.
- Development languages and libraries including/or similar to - PHP, NodeJS, Laravel, Handlebars.js, Angular.js, jQuery, Modernizr
- Developing web content using HTML, JS and CSS using modern standards
- Experience of database technologies, e.g. MySQL and Mongo.DB
- Experience of server-side systems architecture
- Experience of linux and unix based systems
- Version control systems e.g. GIT and practices e.g. GIT Flow
ACS are recruiting for a Web Applications Developer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Web Applications Developer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Web Applications Developer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Web Applications Developer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Web Applications Developer role you desire.