Web Applications Developer is required to join a highly progressive and globally recognised company from their head office based in central Southampton.
The role of a Web Applications Developer will involve working within a small team and building key web based applications which are an essential part of the business.
- Take ownership and coordinate with the customer and other departments, to provide quick solutions to major incidents;
- Be a technical authority for the application platform, providing dedicated customer support and acting as a 3rd line escalation point for customer incidents;
- To document changes, quality test software and provide training;
- Propose quality improvements to improve the software development delivery processes;
- Stay informed of security notifications and software patches, support any planned maintenance as required;
- Attend regular Change Management and team meetings.
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a web based application development role at the moment and preferably have an industry recognise qualification.
My client is looking for someone with experience within:
- Java development (version 5.0 or higher),
- Any experience within Banner 9 would be highly desirable.
As you will be working within a team environment whilst liaising with other departments and their party suppliers then your communication skills must be very strong.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded company that would be able to offer some very strong benefits, excellent pension contributions and a very strong holiday allowance.
- Web Developer
- Applications Developer
- Backbone JS
- AngularJS Angular JS
- Banner 9