As Senior Web Developer you will play a key role in the continued success of the company’s projects and will work closely with the Technical Director to design and build bespoke solutions, develop new functionality and add new features to existing applications. This is a senior hire for the business so you would have the autonomy to manage the web projects and mentor Junior Developers within the team.
You will get the chance to work with some really talented developers and be a part of a truly great brand, this gives you the chance to voice your opinions and develop cutting edge applications used by thousands of users.
- Excellent understanding of PHP and MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Zend or CodeIgniter
- Experience with backend databases including MySQL
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Experience hand coding HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of serverside technologies such as Node.js/Express
- Exposure to Mobile technologies - Xamarin, iOS or Android
- Experience with cloud based technologies including AWS
This role offers great exposure to new technology as the company pride themselves at staying at the forefront of the industry and are always working with the latest tech to ensure they have all the tools to create the best applications. There is also great work life balance as the company operate a full flexitime structure. The company really look after their development team and will get you a new PC or Mac of your choice as well as offering a highly competitive salary and 25 days holiday.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me your CV for immediate consideration.
- Web Development
- MVC Architecture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job