We are a small and friendly Web Solutions Company in Oxfordshire looking to add a Support Analyst to our team to support our customers in using our web-based Digital Asset Management System, ResourceSpace. The role will be to solve customer issues in a timely and helpful manner.
We require 2 years' experience with the following:
- PHP or other programming language
Preferable skills and experience:
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Basic Windows server administration
- Dealing with issues and questions logged by our customers
- Carrying out software upgrades
- Reconfiguring customers systems
- Fixing bugs in the software base code
- Undertaking minor development work with the potential to grow this aspect over time
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will be able to manage their time well, and solve problems efficiently.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to build on and further develop their skills and play a key role in the growth of our company.
Benefits for all employees
- Idyllic setting with countryside views and fresh air
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising 1 day each year to a maximum of 35 days
- 3 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - we match your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits
- Free eye tests, 15% off eyewear
- Relaxation area with arcade machine.
Our office in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire, not far from Oxford and Swindon.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.
- Database Administration
- Web Applications
- Web Development