Web Application Developer
A family run Insurance Underwriting Agents based in Essex are looking for a Web Application Developer with 5 or more year's commercial experience to join their small team on a permanent basis, developing and maintaining innovative B2B / B2C applications in the Insurance industry for top brand clients.
- Working with the small IT team to produce high quality, robust and adaptable solutions
- Contribute to the development of CMS for B2B and B2C applications.
- Supporting current as well as maintaining new systems and meeting tight delivery schedules.
- Translation of user requirements and specifications into detailed build plans
- Supporting the DOA and web applications team
- Innovating new ideas to help the business efficiencies & growth
- Working within a team, maintaining existing systems and being involved with new projects
- 5+ years in key areas:
- ASP.Net, MVC C# and VB.net T-SQL and SQL Server
- Building Web API's
- .Net MVC
- .Net Core
- Building DLL's and experience of Web Services
- Good experience with Entity Framework
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio.
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Good writing techniques
- Knowledge of full software life-cycle, including experience with publishing to live and working with project end-users.
- Restful API
- Good written and oral communication skills, with the need to be self-motivated with the ability to work alone or with a small team, so excellent teamwork skills are an advantage in a small, dynamically changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Confident, honest, loyal and ability to take on other people's suggestions as well as help others
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'