Web Application Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference to the business and be a key part of their continued growth?
Our client is a fast growing independent provider of services to the pharmaceutical and clinical research industry. These services include Meeting and conference management, travel management, patient and translation services. They are now looking for a Web Application Developer to join their rapidly growing business based in their UK head office in Berkshire, developing the technology devision and improving the production of new creative bespoke products.
- Undertaking all elements of web development build projects.
- Providing technical direction for the development, design and system integration.
- Maintaining and supporting issues around the cloud server database.
- Responsible for all online software related application maintenance.
- Working alongside the Technical Manager and Mobile Application Developer to drive and develop the technology department.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience of 'back-end' web development (specifically in PHP)
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Ambitious and forward-thinking.
- Database experience.
- PHP framework experience.
- Bootstrap experience.
- Highly organised with proven ability to multi-task.
- Passionate about self-development and being an industry leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and interesting business at a time of growth and ongoing development. Apply now.
- Server Administration
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"