Google Analytics Consultant - Agency
This is a brand new role at a Digital Analytics specialist agency based in Central London who want to add an expert in Google Analytics to their vibrant team. Having recently acquired a number of high-profile clients you will use your Analytical expertise to liaise with clients, gather their requirements and provide technical answers to their needs. In this role you will benefit from being a member of a pro-active, autonomous team which will push you to develop your technical knowledge and become the complete Web Analytics package.
- Design, implement and use digital analytics solutions using Google analytics Premium and GTM.
- Manipulate large data-sets providing actionable insight and data-driven recommendations for clients.
- Gather requirements and use your analytical expertise to create dynamic solutions.
- Client management, combining project management with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Train internal and external stakeholders on analytics principles and methodologies.
- Extensive web analytics experience using Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or similar Web Analytics tools.
- Strong knowledge of Tracking Codes, Tag Management Systems and Web Analytics Implementation.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £40,000 based on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.