Web Analytics Architect
Web Analytics Architect:
Are you a professional with Adobe Analytics? Take the next step in your career and become a Web Analytics Architect for global company!
Web Analytics Architect- About the Company:
Our client is looking for a Web Analytics expert to support the continued development of their Adobe analytics and implementation strategy. You will report to the Head of Analytics and Customer Insight and work closely alongside in-house teams and external partners and agencies.
This role has a fixed 3 month contract and is an excellent opportunity to work within an international business in order to progress in your career.
Based in a convenient location in Manchester, there is excellent transport links nearby creating a simple commute!
Main roles of the Web Analytics Architect:
- Be the internal custodian of all digital analytics tags, principally Adobe Analytics.
- Working to ensure the consistency and quality of data collection.
- Ensure the configuration of events and variables are fit for purpose in order to support the Digital Analytics Team.
- Work closely alongside in-house teams to gather tracking requirements for new features.
- Assist analytics teams with the testing and reporting of data.
- Work with our development teams on the data layer design.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Expert in Adobe Analytics implementation.
- Knowledgeable in the Adobe Analytics Admin Interface including classifications and event/variable configuration.
- Knowledge of Regex.
- Practice with data layer design.
- Experience in Tag Management Solutions.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Superior stakeholder management skills.
- Proactive and cooperative, willing to contribute.
- Accepts personal responsibility and demonstrates quality awareness.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"