Web Analytics Architect
This exciting role sits within the Digital Performance team at one of the UK's fastest growing digital gaming and betting companies as a Web Analytics Architect. In this role, you'll be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and documentation of the businesses Web Analytics solutions. You'll become the key technical stakeholder in the department, and an integral part of the entire Digital Analytics function.
- Understand how customers use the website and drive the application of digital data to improve performance and user experience.
- Translate business requirements into digital tracking and dimension configuration across the websites and apps.
- Establish, maintain and document a robust digital data governance process.
- Investigate and resolve web analytics delivery and integrity issues
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of key data flows within the web analytics system and its external interfaces whilst looking for improvements
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Analytics and DTM are required. Other analytics solutions can also be considered, such as GA360.
- Knowledge of data structures and experience improving data flows around an organisation will be important.
- Experience blending on and offline reporting streams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Prior knowledge of eCommerce websites using customer and commercial data
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary up to £80,000 per annum depending on your level of experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation