Roles & responsibilities:
• Performing and delivering detailed analysis
• Creating, managing and delivering a number of reports on website performance in to the business
• Leading the data acquisition project – identifying new opportunities onsite and in store for data collection
• Data segmentation and data modelling
• Delivering insight in to web traffic, conversion metrics and tracking overall web and trading performance
• Using your analysis, make recommendations to help shape the e-commerce strategy • Working closely with the wider marketing and UX teams
Skills & experience:
• 2-3 years’ experience in digital analytics
• Have a deep understanding and passion for e-commerce
• Google Analytics experience is essential
• Experience using the Google Suite is desirable
• Understanding of digital marketing
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'