£40,000 - £55,000
Do you have excellent web analytics skills and would relish the opportunity to join an exciting gaming company in a great London location.
This data-driven media company, based in a great London location are looking for a Web Analyst to join their team. Operating within the gaming industry they run over 150 websites worldwide offering services such as finding customers the best odds across sports gambling from football to fencing. The Web Analyst will become the 'go to' for all analytical matters, supporting teams such as Content, SEO, PPC and Conversion to define and track key metrics and directly influence strategy by identifying new opportunities. You will benefit from this being a new role within the company as you will have the opportunity to define the position as well as the opportunity to grow your own team in the future. Further benefits include free lunches and a week-long paid company convention abroad.
* Own the web analytics function of the business to evaluate revenue opportunities, develop business cases and insights to guarantee future growth.
* Support the wider business by answering important business questions with deep-dive analysis and statistical tests to get to the bottom of performance drivers and determine the impact of new digital incentives on site user experience.
* Create dashboards to identify trends and support the insight you communicate with key internal stakeholders to aid in the implementation of new strategy.
* Design your own role by defining best practise and rolling out new tools where you see fit. This is a vital part of the role as you will be growing and nurturing a team of analysts.
* Proven experience in web analytics to help you navigate analytical tools and hit the ground running.
* Strong understanding of industry trends and experience with industry standard visualisation, web analytics and coding tools (e.g. Tableau, SQL and Google Analytics) to allow you to define best practise to ensure the analytics function goes from strength to strength.
* Impressive knowledge of statistical analysis to ensure you identify key performance factors and prescribe suitable initiatives to act on these.
* Have a can-do attitude will help you grow and ultimately lead a team of up-and-coming analyst to increase the effectiveness of the analytics arm of the business and secure their position as the industry front runner.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for any web analyst who is interested in the autonomy a new role offers and the stability a successful business provides. Don't miss this chance. Apply now!
- web analysis google analytics adobe analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job