£50,000 - £65,000
Are you web analyst interested in joining and growing a team at an exciting gaming business in the heart of Camden?
This data-driven media company, based in the busy, vibrant Camden Town, just moments from the station, are looking to add a Web Analyst to their ranks. This budding business operates in the gaming industry, running over 150 websites worldwide to help aggregate gambling, finding punters the best odds and offers across all sports; football to fencing, hockey to horse riding. You will become the 'go to' for all analytical matters, supporting teams such as Content, SEO, PPC and Conversion to define and track key metrics and directly influence strategy by identifying new opportunities. This role is brand new and as such you'll help define the position with the view to grow your own team in the near future. This business really looks after their team with generous holidays, free lunches and a week-long paid company convention abroad. Culture is everything to them.
* Own the web analytics function of the business to evaluate revenue opportunities, develop business cases and insight to guarantee future growth
* Support the wider business by answering important business questions with deep-dive analysis and statistical tests to get to the bottom of performance drivers and determine the impact of new digital incentives on site user experience
* Create dashboards to identify trends and support the insight you communicate with key internal stakeholders to aid in the implementation of new strategy
* Design your own role by defining best practise and rolling out new tools where you see fit. This is a vital part of the role as you will be growing and nurturing a team of analysts
* Proven experience in web analytics and will help you navigate analytical tools and hit the ground running to ensure no ad hoc requests go unanswered
* Strong understanding of industry trends and experience with industry standard visualisation, web analytics and coding tools (e.g Tableau, SQL and Google Analytics) will help you define best practise to ensure the analytics function goes from strength to strength
* Impressive knowledge of statistical analysis will help you identify key performance factors and prescribe suitable initiatives to act these
* Your can-do attitude will help you grow and ultimately lead a team of up-and-coming analyst to increase the effective of the analytics arm of the business and secure their position as the industry front runner
This role is a fantastic opportunity for any web analyst who is interested in the autonomy a new role offers and the stability a successful business provides. Don't miss this chance. Apply now!