A fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded FTSE 250 dot com company, with an excellent reputation, fantastic training and comprehensive benefits package.
The Web Analyst will support the business by delivering best-in-class Analytics. You'll be instrumental in unlocking behavioural insight, to drive performance improvements and customer experience satisfaction. You'll become an expert in Customer Journey (Web) Analytics and more specifically how visitors move from the first entry point of the website, to the point they leave, and everything that happens in between (Customer Journey).
- Develop and monitor consistent analytical reporting across the various products
- Develop a deep understanding of business performance levers, adding insight to information, to form recommendations on to how to improve performance.
- Undertake hands on analytics and work collaboratively with the wider team.
- Analyse and provide insight on conversion journeys by device type, and a multitude of business dimensions.
- Identify abandonment causes and problems in journeys across key segments e.g. new & returning, mobile, tablet & desktop.
- Prepare and present compelling visual representations of the analysis that is easy to share and understand, with various stakeholders from exec level down.
- Responsible for delivering a suite of journey conversion analytical reporting that produces meaningful insight (not just graphs and numbers).
- Identify the best analytical approaches to journey conversion measurement, recommending changes to achieve best-in-class analytics.
- Input experimentation recommendations through the company’s test and learn strategy.
Required skills and Experience
- A degree with an Analytical component OR 2+ years experience in an Analytical role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Data driven and solution-focussed, seeking the answer to business growth from data.
- Strong data visualisation skills using tools such as Tableau, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong skills in MS Office - especially Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups, Macros etc).
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- A passion for improvement.
- Well organised, detail-oriented, Deadline-focused, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Ability to gather and interpret business needs and requirements.
- Web and gadget savvy (tablet, mobile etc.).
- Confidence presenting ideas at various management levels.
- Be proficient in at least 1 web analytics package - preferred, but not essential
- Analytical Skills
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Highly Detailed