Web Analyst - Manchester
Web Analyst for a well-established in-house experienced digital marketing department is required by a leading Fintech company based in Manchester.
The successful Web Analyst will play a major part in their online customer journeys as well as assisting in the online optimisation process. My client does like to invest in their employers by facilitating external training courses to enhance your experience and knowledge. So, if have a very good analytical background but want to move into a web analytics role then my client would be prepared to cross train.
This is a hands-on Web Analyst role where you will be given scope to use all your technical and analytical knowledge as well as expanding your skill set.
Experience for the Web Analyst required:
- Have a good understanding of Analytics and a passion for Digital Marketing and Data.
- Ideally experience of online journeys and website optimisation
- Strong MI and analytical packages experience (Analytics, Data warehouse, Adobe etc).
- Capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with a desire to break new ground and innovate.
The Web Analyst Duties include
- Responsible for tag management across all the customer journeys and websites.
- Development and managing of data layers across all digital assets.
- Maintain sources, ensuring that they are being collected correctly and consistently by all of the relevant MI packages (Analytics, Data warehouse, Adobe etc.).
- Making sure that data is consistent to an acceptable level across all of their MI packages.
- Create reports / dashboards in a range analytical packages and try to improve their way of working to create faster / real-time reporting.
My client is one of the employers of choice in Manchester. With a free gym onsite, discounted restaurant, charity events and bonus schemes for all employers who go the extra mile it is an excellent place to work.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £30,000 to £45,000. To apply there is a number to get in touch. Press apply now or contact me directly via my email address matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com or on LinkedIn -
If you do want a confidential chat before applying then please call me on .
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"