£35,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to work for a global player based in Gibraltar as a Web Analyst to focus on optimizing their customer journey and provide the business with great actionable insights.
One of the most established names in iGaming with a worldwide presence, this multi-million company has undergone extensive growth and have now focused on investing and expanding their Analytics team to drive business for further growth and success.
- Help optimize customer journey by tracking data related to acquisition, CRM, churn and retention and help implement solid strategies around this.
- Gain valuable customer behaviour insight as a result of successfully combining the elements of Clickstream data and traditional transaction data through Google Analytics for Machine Learning preparation.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with different teams across all business areas to support with their analytics/reporting related needs.
- Constantly looking for ways to innovate and drive change to provide business with a competitive advantage.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record using Google Analytics products in a similar role
- Strong background in iGaming (Poker, Sports, Casino) - Ideal but not necessary
- Excellent communicator
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills at stakeholder level
- In-depth knowledge of analytics and tracking platforms
- Market leading salary
- 300 days of sunshine
- Relocation fund
- Low tax rates
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to find out more.
Google Analytics, GA, Google Tag Manager, iGaming, eGaming, Digital Business Intelligence, marketing, marketing strategy, web analyst, web analytics, digital, Gibraltar
- Google Analytics
- marketing strategy
- web analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- web analyst
- Digital Business Intelligence