Web Administrator / IT Support Executive
This is an opportunity to join a publishing services bureau who:
- provide quality services to professional publishers and they do it really well!
- work with some of the UK's most well-known publishers
- have been alive and thriving for 35 years
- are renowned experts - high quality, high standards
- encourage and reward hard work whilst aiming for the best work/life balance for every member of their expanding team
- are Investors in People accredited - their people are everything - if you're successful, they're successful
As their Web Administrator / IT Support Executive, you will be involved in the day-to-day maintenance & support of their multiple client websites as well as being the first point of contact for their support help desk. You will be responsible for dealing with a range of support issues for all their clients and liaising with members of other teams to ensure the smooth running of the business at all times. You will have the potential to grow and develop a career within the exciting publishing sector.
- Website administration
- HTML email campaign creation
- Front line support to both on-site staff and external clients
- Liaison with second line of support for complex issues
- Running daily system checks
- Completing regular tasks and running system maintenance
Who are you?
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to resolve queries
- Comprehensive understanding of Windows operating systems
- Experience working with websites and/or HTML is advantageous (full training given)
- Experience working on IT support or helpdesks is advantageous (full training given)
- Aptitude to understand relational databases and learn new software packages (full training given)
- Good spelling, grammar and command of the English language
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Have your own transport due to our beautiful rural location
- Superb career development; with opportunities to develop within a growing company
- Four weeks paid annual leave and bank holidays plus a day off on your birthday
- A wide range of benefits and discounts all beautifully packaged within a Perkbox subscription
- Excellent working environment (modern, purpose-built office setting with the peace and space of the countryside)
- Extensive training both now and in the future to encourage and facilitate professional growth
- An attractive salary package based on experience and current skills
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours per week), 8.30 am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (except during busy periods when flexible hours will be required)
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
- IT Support Engineer
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Web Administrator
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- IT Support Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'