Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
We have just moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to £1bn in the next 5 years and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further. Our ideal candidate is someone who can add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Web Admin Supervisor Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
We are looking for a Web Administration Supervisor to oversee the web admin team who are responsible for driving the website by writing accurate product descriptions which promote the products in an appealing but accurate way in order to maximise sales.
The supervisor will ensure products meet daily KPI targets in order to maximise sales potential and to assist the Merchandiser where necessary.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supervision of the Web Administration team.
- Write appealing, on brand, SEO friendly product descriptions, maintaining accuracy.
- To manage own samples.
- Ensure product photography is accurate & upload images.
- Flag up to the photography team products which need detail shots.
- Chase up any missing images.
- Ensure all products are in the correct categories so they display on site correctly.
- Check the product descriptions online & check they are in the Magento category navigation.
- Check the site daily, highlighting any problems to Systems Support & the Merchandiser.
- Be aware of warehouse stock process & ensure stock is always added on time.
- Maintain the new in category.
- Attend product meetings & ensure all key USPS are noted for descriptions.
- Assist on category copy.
- Request samples from the buyers/design team to photograph during quieter periods.
- Any other activities as outlined by the Merchandiser.
- Management experience.
- Ability to create/forecast targets.
- Professional regarding sensitive data.
- Enthusiasm for working in the fashion industry.
- Show initiative and drive.
- Highly organised with the ability juggle several tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail & accuracy.
- High standard of English.
- Clear communicator.
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident interpersonal skills and able to commutate appropriately with co-workers, senior management.
- Work exceptionally under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job