Wealth Telephone Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a home based Telephone Account Manager based in Cardiff has become available working for a major Financial Services provider.
Based from home, a constant focus will be needed on identifying and developing new key intermediary relationships, and improving the relationship, quality and new business generated from existing accounts.
You will be able to fully understand the company's ambitions and be able to articulate this message both internally and externally, as well as understanding and being to identify opportunities and threats. You will also understand the market landscape and regulatory changes, especially in the Platform market.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
* Currently hold or be studying towards Diploma in Financial Planning
* Proven track record in a Sales environment
* Strong and thorough knowledge of Savings & Investment products
* Strong knowledge of the Investment Process, funds and Platform market
* Good knowledge of Wealth distribution landscape and our Distribution strategy and model
* Understand the IFA market and knowledge of the financial services industry
* Excellent influencing, selling and relationship Building skills
* Knowledge of the uses of technology to support sales activity
In return you will be offered:
* Basic salary of up to £25,000
* A great OTE of £44,000
* 25 days holiday
* A superb flexible benefits package including:
* Private medical
* Life insurance
* Breakdown cover
* Critical Illness cover
* Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday per year
* An employee discount scheme with discounts of up to 30% on personal insurance products
For further information, please contact Neil Drew at Search Financial Services on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job