A leading wealth management business in the UK and internationally, with an adviser and customer offering spanning: financial advice, platform-based wealth management and protection products, asset management solutions and discretionary investment management is seeking a Wealth Sales Consultant based in Hampshire to join its expanding team.
As the Wealth Sales Consultant your duties will include:
- Building a good understanding of the panel accounts, their product mix and gaps and identify the key contact.
- Undertaking a programme of marketing campaigns with accounts, maximising return.
- Maintaining accurate Management Information on these accounts.
- Keeping up to date on Old Mutual Wealth product developments and propositions.
- Working with colleagues, proactively suggest ways to deliver an enhanced return.
- Contributing to a strong and successful Adviser Sales Centre.
- Supporting the Sales Development Manager as required.
To be a successful Wealth Sales Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Attained or working towards QCF Level 4 (desirable).
- Demonstrate a good understanding of our clients products and propositions, and ability to continually learn.
- Demonstrate strong relationship management skills and ability to resolve issues to the best mutual outcome.
- Strong contribution to working for the success of a team.
- Strong communication was written and verbal skills.
- Experience of telesales and direct marketing is essential for this position.
- Knowledge of Financial Services is essential for this position.
In return, you will receive a salary of 32,000 per annum salary DOE with an OTE of £45,000 per annum (and the potential to nearly double your basic with bonus). In addition, there is an excellent benefits package.
- Asset Management
- Financial Services
- Telephone Sales
- Wealth Management