The main purpose of the role will be as follows:-
• Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
• Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
• Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
• Provide the business support necessary in meeting business objectives, as required.
• Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
• Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
• Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
• Request policy information from third party policy providers.
• Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
• Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
• Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
• Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
• Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• 2-5 years of operational experience within the financial services industry.
• A proven strong ethic of client service
• Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1)/equivalent with a desire to further development through additional qualifications.
• Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
This is a fantastic role and a great company to work for within Wealth Planning
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business