Wealth Paraplanning Executive
To assist and enable the Wealth Planners to advise them effectively on complex products in all asset classes, wealth structuring, protection, pensions and estate planning for their clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
Supporting Client Management:
- Support the Wealth Planners in developing, growing and retaining their portfolio of HNW Clients.
- Validating and checking valuations prepared by the Wealth Planning Assistants for the Wealth Planners
- Researching and analysing information for client solutions to ascertain viability and determine due diligence criteria have been fully met.
- You will support Wealth Planners within the group from both a local office and national remit.
- Preparing meeting agendas and reports ensuring all areas of the client’s financial situation are addressed, by cross referencing with Fact Find and identifying needs and opportunities.
- Deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency at all times and that is in-keeping with the standards required by HNW individuals.
- Play a significant part in the service delivery (dealing with client requests and processing data etc)
- Responsible for identifying opportunities which match the client’s needs and maximize the income for the bank (through identifying target clients and support developing sales pitches).
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4) essential
Knowledge & Experience
- Significant experience as a Paraplanner
- Previous experience supporting Financial Planners is preferred
- A good understanding of the HNW segment and market
- Understanding the heavily regulated Financial Planning environment
- Must be able to respond to the changing needs of the business
Organisation & Administration
- Organising, maintaining and co-ordinating diaries for the Wealth Planners (including future planning of meetings, meeting preparation, planning for issues Investment, pension, protection and tax planning product testing, meeting with providers.
- Assisting with compliance functions to ensure the business is in line with regulatory requirements, including file checking, product research and preparing suitability letters
- Communicating with clients and providers at all levels via telephone, post or email
- Previous experience with Financial Planning Systems (Financial Express, Adviser Office, The Exchange, Defaqto)
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate continued professional development
- Effective communicator with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fully flexible benefits package
- Pension at 5% employer and 5% employee contribution
- 25 days holiday - but flex to buy and sell with LM Agreement
- Life assurance, PMI, Group Income Protection
- Additional life style benefits
Key words: Paraplanning, Wealth Planning Executive, Wealth Advice Advisor,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'