Wealth Manager - Norwich
My client offers bespoke banking and investment solutions to high net-worth individuals across the globe, providing a comprehensive range of investment advice across all asset classes, wealth structures and banking services. Operating in onshore and offshore markets and is organised around market-focused teams, all that they do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Wealth Manager in their buzzing Norwich hub. You will be identifying, planning and developing new private banking relationships. This will involve presenting to clients as a representative of the bank and an investment professional, to a variety of audiences. You will also be achieving personal and team goals for new assets, clients and revenues.
The ideal candidate must :
• CISI Level 4 qualified
• Have strong relationship skills with experience of managing and handling the sophisticated needs of individuals and families
• Be effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client’s needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
• Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for our clients and negotiate the best commercial outcome
• Have experience in controlling and monitoring of risk within a client book
• Have excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined private banking expertise and excellent business development/cold calling skills
For your efforts, my client are offering a fantastic basic salary of £55k + bonus, alongside excellent benefits including pension, life assurance, and excellent career progression opportunities.
Interested? Please submit your CV's via the Reed link to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'