Wealth Management Support / Paraplanner - Trainee Opportunity
Ruislip - £21,000 - £23,000 (possible flexibility)
An entrepreneurial Wealth Management Firm who helps, HNW individuals, Families and Trustees manage their Wealth and Assets have an exciting opportunity for someone to train, develop and learn with them.
The MD who is passionate when it comes to helping individuals realise their potential is looking for an ambitious person who they can invest in. The role will provide an opportunity to first learn the basics of Wealth Management & Technical Support before providing a long-term option of developing into a Paraplanner and Relationship Manager.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Learning to produce bespoke highly personalised Client Reports; detailing attitudes to risk, current portfolio and assets details, valuations, and personal information.
- Brief the appropriate advisor on a client’s situation, discuss strategy and conduct extensive market research to find appropriate products and solutions.
- Help produce client suitability reports. Have exacting attention to detail and ensure everything is prepared in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
- Prepare reports and information for client annual reviews.
- Learn report writing skills, how to conduct extensive market research and package final client reports for presentation.
- Ensure all client administration and correspondence is up to date, accurate and in line with the company’s processes.
- Be proactive at all times, be ready to proritise work, meet deadlines and solve problems or issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an innovative environment where you will be able to take ownership for your career development and quickly progress.
To apply for the position, you will need to have a strong academic background and be able to display an ability to learn complex and numerical information quickly. You will also require excellent communication skills, show confidence, and work well within a team environment. It is not a pre requirement to have worked in Financial Services, but must have some professional services office experience and have a clear reason for wanting to work in Wealth Management.
For more information, please contact Richard Garbett
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'