Wealth Management Support/Administrator - Excellent Career Opportunity
£22-26,000 + Excellent Package, including Exam Sponsorship & Support
Leading High Net Worth Wealth Management Company, Central London
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a leading Wealth Management company offering bespoke Financial & Investment Advice to HNW Private Clients, who are looking for a small number of candidates with previous Financial Services experience to join their expanding Central London office. The organisation will provide a clear progression path and a full training program.
Supporting consultants with a range of technical administrative & sales support duties, the role will include:
- Preparing client meeting packs and process action points post meeting
- Processing new business
- Processomg fund switches and update valuation details
- Management of the ongoing client review process for the advisors
- Producing accurate client portfolio summaries and plan schedules
- Liaising with clients and providers, providing regular updates
- Management of advisors diaries, organising client meetings
- Reading through client reports, understanding client’s circumstances and rationale of advice given.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Be educated to Degree level
- Have previous Financial Services experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return our client offers:
- Genuine Career Opportunity with a leading Wealth Management company
- Excellent starting salary + package, and sponsorship through professional qualifications
- Clear progress path
- Meritocratic, focussed working environment.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management