Do you consistently motivate others to deliver work which exceeds standard and expectations? A leading company within financial services are looking for a Divisional Manager with wealth management experience, based in London and surrounding.
My client is leading company within financial services, specialising in wealth management and employee benefits. They are an innovative financial planning firm in growth mode. They have an open, honest and friendly culture and recognise that the greatest asset they have is their people, thus valuing the contributions made by each member.
My client is looking for a Wealth Management Divisional Manager to manage the Chelmsford and London offices they have. This individual will be reporting into the CEO and would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has the ability to lead and Manager a team of Financial Planners. The individual would also need to ensure that strategic business objective are met through a focussed business plan and build and maintain relationships with professional introducers, with a focus on seeking to enhance the commercial position at all times.
- Deliver operating and financial results against business plans and budgets
- Work with the Financial Planners to develop their business plans
- Review and appraise team and individual performance through 1:1 meetings and regular reviews and identify training needs through the EPA process
- Monitor performance against the individual and departmental business plans and take prompt action to ensure delivery against objectives
- Act as a role model in providing leadership to the wealth management team, including joint client visits and coaching support to Financial Planners as necessary
To be successful you will need:
- A demonstrable track record of delivering business growth through a team of people with significant P&L responsibility and delivery
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills including performance, management, coaching and motivation and business change
- Strong influencing and commercial negotiation skills combined with exceptional client relationship skills and experience of technique and application
- Advanced financial analysis skills
- Experience of cash flow modelling - The production and delivery of cash flow models for clients in support of the individual/family's holistic financial plan
- CII Regulated Diploma, DipIP, DipFA or equivalent
If successful, you will benefit from:
- A salary of £80,000 to £100,000
- Company benefits
- Input into company strategy
- Management development opportunities
This is would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has the ability to lead and manage a team of Financial Planners and manage complex relationships inside and outside of a business. You will need to be organised, efficient and manage your own time effectively to maximise productivity. If this sounds like your next career move, send across your CV and we will be in touch with more information!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Sales Management
- Wealth Management Divisional Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job