Wealth Management Customer Service Agent
5 Month FTC
Starting Salary: £18,750 per annum plus a retention bonus
We are currently seeking Wealth Management Customer Service Agent on a temporary basis to join our contact centre team in Edinburgh. This role will involve answering general queries and registering customer interest over the phone, it is therefore essential that candidates have good experience of call handling as well as strong telephony skills.
For the right candidate, there is the possibility for a contract extension or permanent position as well as the opportunity to earn a retention bonus for completing the duration of the contract.
Our Client is a Global Financial Services Company.
- Understand the needs and expectations of customers and manage these expectations in accordance with our client's SLA's.
- Provide guidance on illustrations and establish whether customers are in an informed position to allow them to make a decision
- Identify members who would benefit from taking financial advice and making the appropriate referrals to make this happen
- Can identify and address areas where customer's understanding is lacking or incomplete.
- Can convey sometimes complex concepts and terminology in an effective way that increases understanding.
- Can identify and flag technical questions and out of scope questions, escalating them where appropriate.
- Read and understand customer pension related illustrations.
- Can effectively position the benefit of engaging in the service we are offering.
- Carry out the above in accordance with our client's and FCA procedures.
- Financial services experience in a telephony capacity - these calls are about education and information and are not of a transactional nature
- Pension knowledge, particularly in a DB environment would be very advantageous.
- Can perform in a T&C environment.
- Good general education with competent numeracy ability
- Effective communication skills
- Competent in the use of IT systems
- Be organised, take ownership and problem-solving ability
- call centre
- financial services