Based in the beautiful City of Bath, my client provides holistic financial planning and wealth management advice to clients both locally, and more widely throughout the whole of the UK. They are looking for a dynamic administrator with a basic understanding/experience of/within the Wealth Management industry.
- Producing concise and detailed valuations for regular review meetings
- Fulfilling general queries from clients such as withdrawal requests, income requests and adhoc valuation requests
- Being the first point of contact on the main phoneline into the office
- Supporting the paraplanners by contacting providers to obtain any necessary information
- This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast paced successful and growing advisory practice, with scope for progression and career development.
- Experience within a financial adviser environment desirable
- Experience of Microsoft Office essential
- Excellent time and self-management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work effectively both on your own and within a team
- Full time 37.5 hours a week
- £18,000 - £25,000 pro rata per annum, depending upon qualifications and experience
- Free parking space
- PMI after 6 month probationary period
- 3% + 3% pension after 6 month probationary period
- Administrative Support
- Financial Planning
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'